Suzuki reveal 2020 V-Strom 105005/11/2019
Suzuki has unveiled two new V-Strom models today, with a new V-Strom 1050XT and V-Strom 1050 announced at Eicma in Milan, Italy. Developed to the design concept of ‘The Master of Adventure’, main features include:
- Design heavily influenced by Suzuki’s iconic DR-Z desert racer and DR Big, with a new vertically stacked rectangular LED headlight and distinctive ‘beak’.
- New Euro5 version of the flexible and characterful 90° V-Twin engine producing 107.4PS (79kW), a 7% increase over the previous generation.
- New ride-by-wire throttle with three selectable engine modes and a three-mode traction control system
- The flagship V-Strom 1050XT gets new Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (SIRS) which features a full suite of electronics including an inertial measurement unit (IMU), lean-angle sensitive ABS with two settings, linked brakes that can detect and adapt to load and inclines, plus hill hold control and cruise control.
The new V-Strom 1050XT and V-Strom 1050 were designed and built to allow any rider to maximise their own adventure, wherever it may take them.
A comprehensive catalogue of genuine Suzuki accessories will be available for both models, including:
- heated grips
- side stand extender
- aluminium and plastic luggage kits
- two tank bags
- sump guards
- engine bars
- fog lamps
- mirror extenders
- decal kits