Suzuki Motorfinity Scheme
THE SUZUKI MOTORFINITY SCHEME FOR FORCES AND EX-FORCES PERSONNEL
THEY ARE OFFERING YOU CREDITS TO USE TOWARDS A NEW SUZUKI MOTORCYCLE/SCOOTER.
Depending on what you are purchasing, Suzuki will give you credits for the following:
- £100 saving
- Address 110, GSX-S125, GSX-R125, Burgman 125/200/400
- £200 saving
- GSX-S750, V-Strom 650A, V-Strom 650XT, SV650, SV650X
- £300 saving
- V-Strom 1050A, V-Strom 1050XT, GSX-S1000A, GSX-S1000F, GSX-R1000A, GSX-R1000R, KATANA
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Defence Discount Service Members:-
- Serving and ex-serving UK’s Armed Forces Personnel
- Reserve Forces
- Spouses/Partners of Serving Personnel
- MOD Civil Servants
- Bereaved family Members
- War/Service Widow(er)s
- Cadet Forces (over 16)
- NATO Personnel in the UK
Blue Light Card Members:-
- Serving and ex-serving Police Officers and Staff and Narpo Members
- Fire & Rescue Service Personnel (serving and ex-serving)
- NHS Staff and Ambulance Service Personnel
- Prison Service Personnel
- Other Emergency Services Personnel
Call us at our Suzuki showroom on 01656 661131 or pop in for a chat.
Proof of eligibility must be given at point of purchase. Suzuki want you enjoy this offer, but we must see your Blue Light Card or Defence Discount Card before we can do anything. The credit must be used in full at time of purchase of the new Suzuki motorcycle. Credit can only be used towards genuine Suzuki accessories and merchandise at full retail price including VAT.