Honda School of Motorcycling – £500 saving offer
HONDA APPROVED TRAINING
Why pick Honda approved School of Motorcycling?
There are plenty of reasons to choose a Honda course, here are just a few:
- Get advice on the course before you purchase
- Courses are conveniently based working in partnership with Thunder Road Motorcycles
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- No hidden fees or extras (initial test fees, insurance and fuel included)
- Learn more about the Honda range from our knowledgeable team
Get your next level licence & £500 towards a new Honda
A powerful bike needs a skilled rider. That’s why Honda founded The Honda School of Motorcycling. It’s a place where you can benefit from our years of experience and highly skilled teaching. Access to their world-class equipment will get you ready to take on the road and make the most of the whole Honda range with a nationally recognised licence.
And if you book a step up course now, our special offer can get you closer to owning a Honda bike of your own.
Raring to go?
Register online today and Honda will make getting your hands on a new, more powerful, bike even easier.
The qualified Honda instructors can get you up to A2 or A standard. That means a lot more choice when it comes to your ride.
If you register for a code and pass your course by 31st March 2021. Honda will give you £500 towards a new bike, but it must be used before March 2021.
What do you need to do?
- Fill in Honda’s online form and register for your unique code before the 30th November 2020
- Quote your unique code to the training school when booking a course
- Pass the Step Up course with our Honda Approved School before 31st March 2021
- Bring your pass certificate and quote your unique code to us
- Receive £500 towards any new Honda bike above 125cc – must use by 31st March 2021
If you had a voucher from last quarter, but were not able to redeem it due to store closures/training school closures due to COVID19, these will remain valid until 30th September 2020.
Give us a call today for more information.