NOCO Battery Chargers31/10/2019
CHARGE. WATERPROOF. ACCESSORISE. MORE POWER.
1.1 Amp UltraSafe Battery Charger and Maintainer
The G1100 is a portable automatic battery charger and maintainer for both 6V and 12V lead-acid and 12V lithium-ion batteries. Designed for charging a Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, Personal Watercraft, Lawn Mower and much more. It also can be used as a battery maintainer to keep a Car, Boat, RV, and deep-cycle batteries fully charged. And it monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate underperforming batteries.
- A 6V and 12V battery charger and maintainer.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 40 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge.
- Suitable for start-stop and CANbus vehicle systems.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
400 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The GB20 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 400-amps (4,650 J3S) for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It’s a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more. Designed for a car, boat, motorcycle, RV and more with gas engines up to 4 liters.
- A lithium battery jump starter rated at 400 Amps (4,650 Joules3S).
- Spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection.
- Recharges USB devices, like smartphones, tablets, and more.
- 100 lumen LED flashlight with multiple modes, including SOS.
- Jump starts gas engines up to 4 liters.
- Provides up to 20 jump starts on a single charge.
Available in store or to order via our Parts and Accessories Team: