The Indian Springfield is built for the long road. It combines the renowned power of the Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin Engine with world-class engineering and premium touring features.
- Thunder Black – £21,999
- Steel Grey over Burgundy Red – £22,399
- Metallic Jade over Thunder Black – £22,399
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Powered by the award-winning Thunder Stroke 111, delivering 119 ft-lbs of torque for impressive acceleration and passing power.
- The Springfield is covered in chrome and features an illuminated headdress on the front fender.
- Protect your cargo in spacious remote-locking hard saddlebags with weatherproof seals.
- With a long list of premium features and available accessories, the Springfield was designed to travel with modern comfort and technology.
- With its lightweight cast aluminium frame and touring architecture, the Springfield delivers exceptional handling.
- Protect your cargo in spacious, remote-locking hard saddlebags with weatherproof seals. The frame is trunk-compatible to add extra storage if needed.
- With its quick release windshield you can feel the open air or cruise in comfort. No tools needed.
- Looks can be deceiving. The classically styles Indian Springfield comes equipped with the latest technology.
- Now you can choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard and Sport, for an experience that’s customized to your riding style.
- Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic. As soon as you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Timeless style is even better when matched with modern amenities like Cruise Control, Tyre Pressure Monitoring, ABS and Keyless Ignition.
Promotional warranty valid for Indian Motorcycle® 1811cc 2019 models sold in participating regions. Specific conditions apply. Please contact your dealer for details.
- Engine Type – Thunder Stroke™ 111
- Displacement – 1811 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 101mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio – 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Length – 2583 mm
- Width (INT) – 990 mm
- Height (INT) – 1442 mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 372 kg /388 kg
- GVWR – 630 kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 660 mm
- Lean angle – 31°
- Wheelbase – 1701 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 142 mm
- Rake – 25°
- Trail – 133 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 20.8 liters
- Peak Torque RPM – 2100 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 150 Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Wet, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Telescopic Fork/119 mm – 46mm cartridge forks with dual rate springs
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – SINGLE SHOCK / 114 MM / PNEUMATIC ADJUSTMENT
- Brakes/Front – Dual / Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper Dual Front / 300mm with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Brakes/Rear – Single / Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper / 300mm with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Tires/Front – DUNLOP® ELITE 3 130/90B16 73H
- Tires/Rear – Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels – 16″x3.5″ & 16″ x 5″
- Exhaust System – Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over