A name that goes back a century. An experience that lives up to the legacy. The Scout is built for those who know how to enjoy the ride.
- Thunder Black – £11,699
- Metallic Jade – £11,699
- Deep Water Metallic – £11,699
- Indian Red over Thunder Black – £12,149
- Willow Green over Ivory Cream with Gold Pinstripe – £12,149
- ICON Ruby Metallic over Pearl White – £12,349
- ICON Thunder Black over Indian Yellow – £12,349
- ICON Dirt Track Smoke over Thunder Black – £12,349
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Can be restricted for A2 licence
- Powered buy a liquid cooled, 69 cubic-inch, 100-horsepower V-Twin. Distinctive style, best-in-class performance, and amazing throttle response.
- A low seat height and a lightweight frame make for an easy, confident ride at every speed.
- A cartridge for front suspension and Pirelli tyres provide a sporty feel while absorbing any bumps the road may throw at you.
- The Scout blends timeless style with modern design to deliver an outstanding experience for any rider.
- Inspired by the original 1920 Scout, with a headlight, handlebars, wheels and fleet-sided fenders that nod to its rich heritage.
- Premium chrome provides plenty of head-turning shine.
- A comfortable seat designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its natural beauty.
- The Scout brings an iconic design into the future with advanced technology. Because when you set the standard, there are no compromises.
- Electronically fuel injection for smooth power delivery, liquid cooling for optimal performance and a 6-speed transmission that can throw you back in every gear.
- An integrated USB port keeps your devices in the green.
- Superior stopping power with ABS standard on all colour options. Optional on Thunder Black.
Example of Accessories available:
See 360 view – click here
- Standard Reach Rider Backrest Package: Tan (2 Items)
- Genuine Leather Tank Pouch – Desert Tan
- 10″ Ape Hanger Handlebar Kit – Polished Stainless
- Headlight Bucket – Chrome
- Wire Harness Cover – Chrome
- Clutch Arm Cover – Chrome
- Exhaust End Caps – Chrome
- Solo Luggage Rack – Chrome
- Engine Type – Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement – 1133 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 99mm x 73.6mm
- Compression Ratio – 10.7:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Length – 2311 mm
- Width (INT) – 880 mm
- Height (INT) – 1207 mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 247kg/257kg
- GVWR – 448 kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 643 mm
- Lean angle – 33°
- Wheelbase – 1562 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 135 mm#
- Rake – 29°
- Trail – 119.9 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 12.5 L
- Peak Torque RPM – 5900 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 98 Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Wet, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Telescopic Fork/120 mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – Dual Shocks/76 mm
- Brakes/Front – Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear – Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Tires/Front – 130/90-16 72H
- Tires/Rear – 150/80-16 71H
- Wheels – 16″ x 3.5″ & 16″x 3.5″
- Exhaust System – Split dual exhaust with crossover