ICONIC STYLE MEETS UNFORGETTABLE FUN
- Thunder Black – £10,349
- White Smoke – £10,349
- Ruby Metallic – £10,349
- Star Silver over Thunder Black – £10,549
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Can be restricted for A2 licence
- The lightweight, cast aluminium frame and low seat height combine to provide an expertly balanced chassis that’s easy to handle at all speeds.
- Powered by a blacked-out, liquid-cooled, 60-cubic-inch, 78-horsepower V-Twin engine for a fuina, reliable ride.
- Find the perfect fit with authentic Indian Motorcycle accessories.
- The distinct style of the Scout Sixty is anchored in history and blends a classic look with modern features for plenty of comfort and confidence.
- The engine, headlight, fenders and wheels were inspired by the original Scout of the 1920’s.
- The modern 78-horsepower V-Twin comes in once colour and one color only. Black
- As stylish as it is comfortable.
- A classic doesn’t have to live in the past. With an array of modern technology, the Scout Sixty has its eyes on the future.
- Cutting-edge engineering, electronic fuel injection, and liquid cooling combine to provide reliable power every time you hit the throttle.
- Superior stopping power with ABS standard on all colour options. Optional on Thunder Black.
- Equipped with a 5-speed transmission for quick acceleration and smooth cruising.
Example of Accessories available:
See in a 360 view – click here
- 1920 Solo Saddle Seat – Black
- Headlight Bucket – Chrome
- Primary Engine Cover – Chrome
- Clutch Arm Cover – Chrome
- Exhaust End Caps – Chrome
- 1901 Low Fly Windscreen – Tinted
- Engine Type – Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement – 61 cu in
- Bore x Stroke – 93mm x 73.6mm
- Compression Ratio – 11:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM – 5600 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 88.8 Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Wet, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Telescopic Fork/120 mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – Dual Shocks/76 mm
- Brakes/Front – Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear – Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Tires/Front – 130/90-16 72H
- Tires/Rear – 150/80-16 71H
- Wheels – 16″ x 3.5″ & 16″x 3.5″
- Exhaust System – Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Length – 2311 mm
- Width (INT) – 880 mm
- Height (INT) – 1207 mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 246kg/256kg
- GVWR – 449 kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 643 mm
- Lean angle – 33°
- Wheelbase – 1562 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 135 mm
- Rake – 29°
- Trail – 119.9 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 12.5 L