The Scout Bobber pays homage to the iconic bobber style, but with a modern take. It’s stripped-down and blacked-out with an aggressive stance and raw power.
- Thunder Black – £11,899
- Thunder Black Smoke – £11,899
- Bronze Smoke – £12,249
- White Smoke – £12,249
- ICON Brilliant Blue – £12,449
- ICON Deep Brass Smoke – £12,449
- ICON Ruby Metallic – £12,449
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Can be restricted for A2 licence
- Lowered rear suspension, purposeful peg position, and street tracker handlebars provide a low-slung profile.
- Attitude is everything. And the Scout Bobber has plenty with blacked-out premium finishes from fender to fender.
- The liquid-cooled, 69-cubic-inch, 94-horsepower V-Twin delivers quick acceleration and plenty of passing power.
- Designed with an uncompromising attention to detail, the stripped-down Scout Bobber has a style that’s impossible to ignore.
- A genuine leather low-slung bobber-style seat that puts you in a sporty ride position while still being comfortable/
- The bold black lettering on the tank badge celebrates the legendary Indian Motorcycles brand.
- The Scout Bobber’s design nods to an iconic heritage, while its advanced engineering brings it into the present and beyond. Because great never settles for good.
- The liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection delivers class-leading horsepower and acceleration, while a responsive 6-speed transmission allows for sporty, aggressive riding.
- A USB charging port makes its easy to charge your mobile devices on the go.
- You may not want to stop, but eventually you’ll have to. ABS is now available on every colour.
Example of Accessories available:
See a 360 view – Click here
- Solo Rack Bag – Black (2 Items)
- Beach Bar Handlebar – Gloss Black (2 Items)
- Laced Wheel Package: Chrome (2 Items)
- Genuine Leather Tank Pouch – Black
- Rider Floorboards – Black
- Indian® Performance Shocks By Fox® – Black
- Upper Belt Guard – Chrome
- Belt Pulley Cover – Chrome
- Primary Engine Cover – Chrome
- Engine Type – Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement – 1133 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 99mm x 73.6mm
- Compression Ratio – 10.7:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Length – 2276 mm
- Width (INT) – 926 mm
- Height (INT) – 1154 mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 245kg/255kg
- GVWR – 449 kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 649 mm
- Lean angle – 29°
- Wheelbase – 1562 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 123 mm
- Rake – 29°
- Trail – 119.9 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 12.5 L
- Peak Torque RPM – 5600 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 97 Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Wet, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Telescopic Fork/120 mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – Dual Shocks/76 mm
- Brakes/Front – Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear – Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Tires/Front – 130/90-16 73H
- Tires/Rear – 150/80-16 71H
- Wheels – 16″ x 3.5″ & 16″x 3.5″
- Exhaust System – Split dual exhaust with crossover
Owners Manual – Click Here