GET YOUR THRILLS FASTER WITH THE FTR 1200S
- 4.3″ RIDE COMMAND TOUCHSCREEN
- 3 RIDE MODES: SPORT, STANDARD, RAIN
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE FRONT & REAR SUSPENSION
- LEAN-SENSITIVE TRACTION & STABILITY CONTROL
- The FTR1200 S delivers all the features of the FTR 1200 plus additional technology, precision and adaptability for more control and customization.
- A sporty riding position and compact size combine for a commanding, nimble ride.
- A powerful 1203cc V-Twin engine with a 120 horsepower and 85 ft-lbs, of low-end torque delivers progressive, predictable power..
- The rear swingarm design and tank silhouette are just a few of the elements borrowed from the FTR750 race bike to enhance style and performance.
- With its race-inspired design and iconic style, The FTR1200 S is a thrilling to look at as it is to ride.
- Fully adjustable front and rear piggy-back shocks with preloaded, compression and rebound inputs lets you perfectly tailor the bike to your riding style.
- A high visibility 4.3-inch customizable Ride Command LCD touch screen with Bluetooth lets you easily pair your mobile device.
- The gas tank strategically located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity and improve handling.
- Loaded with all the ride enhancing technology you want and need.
- Sport, Standard and Rain modes with unique throttle maps and traction control intervention levels gives you more customizability for control in any condition.
- Ride confidently with lean-angle sensitive stability control. ABS, traction control and wheelie mitigation control.
- Full LED lighting, including a new high output headlight, provides great visibility so you can see the road better.
- Race Replica Red Frame with Akrapovic Exhaust (Red/Black) – £14,245
- Titanium Metallic over Thunder Black Pearl – £13,145
- Indian Motorcycle Red over Steel Grey – £13,145
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Engine Type – Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement – 1203 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 102 mm x 73.6 mm
- Compression Ratio – 12.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM – 6000 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 115Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Assist & Slip, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Inverted Telescopic Cartridge Fork / 150mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – Monotube IFP / 150mm
- Brakes/Front – Dual / 320mm x t5 Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear – Single / 265mm x t5 Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Tires/Front – 120/70R19 60V
- Tires/Rear – 150/80R18 70V
- Wheels – 19″ x 3″ & 18″ x 4.25″
- Exhaust System – 2-into-1
- Length – 2287mm
- Width (INT) – 850mm
- Height (INT) – 1297mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 222kg/231kg
- GVWR – 430kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 805mm/840mm
- Lean angle – 36°
- Wheelbase – 1524mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 183mm
- Rake – 26.3°
- Trail – 130mm
- Fuel Capacity – 13.0L