Inspired by the FTR750 race bike, the new FTR 1200 is roaring onto the streets.
PRE ORDER YOURS – CALL OUR INDIAN SPECIALISTS ON 01656 661131
- 120 HORSEPOWER
- 1203 CC V-TWIN
- FLAT TRACK INSPIRED DUNLOP TIRES
- BREMBO BRAKES
- starting from £11,899 tax included
- Thunder Black
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- The TR1200 was inspired by our championship-winning FTR750 race bike, but made for the street.
- The rear swingarm design and tank silhouette are just a few of the elements borrowed from the FTR750 race bike to enhance style and performance.
- A powerful 1203cc V-Twin engine with 120 horsepower and 85 ft-lbs, of low-end torque delivers progressive, predicable power.
- A sporty riding position and compact size combine for a commanding, precise ride.
- With its race-inspired design and iconic style, The FTR1200 is a thrilling to look at as it is to ride.
- The gas tank strategically located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity and improve handling.
- Exclusive new Dunlop high performance street tyres with flat track inspired trest give you precise grip on any road.
- An inverted front suspension with radillt mounted dual 320mm Brembo brakes provide incredible stopping power.
- Engineers with the latest technology fro thrilling, reliable performance.
- Enjoy the ride longer with full LED lighting, including a new, high output LED headlight for improved visibility.
- A fast-charging USB port lets you easily charge mobile devices./ Perfect for letting the world know you won’t be home anytime soon.
- Cruise control comes standard, because once you head out, you’re bound to be going for a long haul.
This model has not got ABS as standard.
- Engine Type- Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement- 1203 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 102 mm x 73.6 mm
- Compression Ratio – 12.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM – 6000 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 115Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Assist & Slip, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Inverted Telescopic Cartridge Fork / 150mm
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – Monotube IFP / 150mm
- Brakes/Front – Dual / 320mm x t5 Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear – Single / 265mm x t5 Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Tyres/Front – 120/70R19 60V
- Tyres/Rear – 150/80R18 70V
- Wheels – 19″ x 3″ & 18″ x 4.25″
- Exhaust System – 2-into-1
- Length – 2287mm
- Width (INT) – 850mm
- Height (INT) – 1297mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 221kg/230kg
- GVWR – 430kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 805mm/840mm
- Lean angle – 36°
- Wheelbase – 1524mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 183mm
- Rake – 26.3°
- Trail – 130mm
- Fuel Capacity – 13.0L