Chieftain Dark Horse
Introducing Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command™. Featuring the largest touchscreen display. An easy-to-use interface. Customizable information displays. Two-finger touch, with pinch to zoom. And a lot more.
- Thunder Black Smoke – £23,499
- Bronze Smoke – £23,499
- White Smoke – £23,499
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- A restyled fairing, slammed saddlebags and a gunfighter seat deliver a streamlined, commanding presence.
- Gloss black finishes complement the fully blacked-out engine for an ultra-premium look.
- LED lighting from nose to tail and a lowered stance complete the custom-inspired look.
- The Chieftain Dark Horse combines superior power and agile handling to deliver a confident, high-performance ride.
- The powerful Thunder Stroke 111 engine produces 119 ft-lbs of torque for exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
- Outstanding steering geometry and a lightweight cast aluminium frame responsive handling and agile cornering. ABS brakes for full control.
- A strong, expertly designed cast aluminium frame provides confidence-inspiring stability and easy handling at all speeds.
- A full suite of technology adds customization and comfort to every ride.
- High-output speakers in the fairing deliver 100-watts of crystal-clear audio. Featuring a dynamic equalizer that automatically adjusts for road, wind and engine noise.
- The Chieftain Dark Horse comes standard with keyless ignition, cruise control and ABS.
- A push-button power windshield allows you to choose the best height for current weather conditions.
- With the industry-leading Ride Command system, you control every aspect of your ride on a glove-compatible touchscreen with an easy-to-use interface, customizable vehicle information screens and two-finger pinch-to-zoom.
- Now you can choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard and Sport, for an experience that’s customized to your riding style.
- Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic. As soon as you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Wirelessly connect your phone to the bikes display with Bluetooth to enjoy your favourite misco on the open road. You can also pair a headset and receive calls and texts.
Promotional warranty valid for Indian Motorcycle® 1811cc 2019 models sold in participating regions. Specific conditions apply. Please contact your dealer for details.
- Engine Type – Thunder Stroke™ 111
- Displacement – 1811 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 101mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio – 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel Injection / 54mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM – 2100 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm)150 Nm
- Length – 2506 mm
- Width (INT) – 1000 mm
- Height (INT) – 1385 mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 361 kg / 375 kg
- GVWR – 628 kg
- SEAT HEIGHT – 650 mm
- Lean angle – 31°
- Wheelbase – 1668 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 130 mm
- Rake – 25°
- Trail – 150.0 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 20.8 liters
- Peak Torque RPM – 2100 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 150 Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Wet, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel – Telescopic Fork/119 mm – 46mm cartridge forks with dual rate springs
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel – Single Shock / 114 mm / pneumatic adjustment
- Brakes/Front – Dual / Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper Dual Front / 300mm with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Brakes/Rear – Single / Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper / 300mm with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Tires/Front – Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Tires/Rear – Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- Wheels – 16″x3.5″ & 16″ x 5″
- Exhaust System – Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over