Striking classic design paired with modern technology.
- Thunder Black – £21,399
- Sky Blue over Pearl White – £22,149
- Willow Green over Ivory Cream – £22,149
- ICON Costal Green/Pearl White – £22,849
- ICON Patriot Red/Pearl White – £22,849
- ICON Thunder Black/Indian Motorcycle Yellow – £22,849
TRY THE CONFIGURATOR – PLEASE CLICK HERE
- The finest in classic design, featuring genuine leather saddlebags, classic wire wheels with whitewall tyres, and premium leather seats.
- The powerful Thunder Stroke 111 engine produces 119 ft-lbs of torque for exceptional power at low RPM and a smooth ride at any speed.
- Engineered to perform with a lightweight cast aluminum frame that delivers easy, nimble control.
- Premium amenities deliver a refined riding experience that steeped in nostalgia
- Chrome headlight, highway bars and hand controls. Chromed-out engine. And an illuminated headdress on the front fender.
- The heritage-inspired instrument panel ,looks vintage, but delivers 21st century information.
- The badges on the Vintage are powerful, stylish and iconic.
- Just because its a classic look, doesn’t make it a classic bike. The Chief Vintage comes equipped with the latest in riding technology.
- Now you can choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard and Sport, for an experience that’s customized to your riding style.
- Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic. As soon as you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Driving lights, a quick release windshield, cruise control, and keyless ignition keep your mind focused on what matters, following the open road.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Engine Type – Thunder Stroke™ 111
- Displacement – 1811 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 101mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio – 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System – Closed loop fuel injecion /54mm bore
- Peak Torque RPM – 2100 rpm
- Peak Torque (95/1/EC Nm) – 150 Nm
- Primary Drive – Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Clutch – Wet, Multi-Plate
- Suspension: Front – Type/Travel Telescopic Fork/119 mm – 46mm cartridge forks with dual rate springs
- Suspension: Rear – Type/Travel Single Shock / 94 mm mechanical preload
- Brakes/Front – Dual / Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper Dual Front / 300mm with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Brakes/Rear – Single / Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper / 300mm with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Tires/Front – Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Tires/Rear – Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels – 16″ x 3.5″ Front and 16″ x 5″ Rear
- Exhaust System – Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over
- Length – 2630 mm
- Width (INT) – 1000 mm
- Height (INT) – 1176 mm
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel) – 341 kg / 357 kg
- GVWR – 573 kgs
- SEAT HEIGHT – 660 mm
- Lean angle – 31°
- Wheelbase – 1730 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE – 139,8 mm
- Rake – 29°
- Trail – 155.0 mm
- Fuel Capacity – 20.8 liters
Standard EquipmentABS; Cast Aluminum Frame with Integrated Air-Box; Cruise Control; Highway Bar; Indian® Script Tank Badge; Keyless Start; Light Bar; Genuine Leather Seats; Quick Release Lexan Windshield; Quick Release Vintage Leather Saddle Bags; Vintage Fender Badge
|Gauges||Tank mounted electronic speedometer with odometer; dual tripmeters; digital tachometer; ambient air temperature; fuel range; average fuel economy; battery voltage; gear position display; real-time clock; vehicle trouble code readout; heated grip level (if heated grips installed); low engine oil pressure; and 9 LED telltale indicators: cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, and MPH or km/h unit designation; Tank mounted electronic fuel gauge with low fuel LED indicator|