Main features include:
- Design heavily influenced by Suzuki’s iconic DR-Z desert racer and DR Big, with a new vertically stacked rectangular LED headlight and distinctive ‘beak’.
- New Euro5 version of the flexible and characterful 90° V-Twin engine producing 107.4PS (79kW), a 7% increase over the previous generation.
- New ride-by-wire throttle with three selectable engine modes and a three-mode traction control system
- was £10,155
- Glass Sparkle Black/Glass Iron Grey (BTH)
- Glass Sparkle Black/Pearl Brilliant White (B1G)
- Click HERE
DATA TAG – £49.99 fitted to bike – please request when purchasing.
Genuine Suzuki Lower Seat for DL1050A and XT
THE MASTER OF ADVENTURE
It’s time for adventure, your adventure, so escape into the wilderness and explore with the new V-Strom 1050.
POWER (PS) 107.4
ENGINE (CC) 1037
WEIGHT (KG) 236
The V-Strom 1050 shares many of the features of the flagship V-Strom 1050XT but with some differences to enable a lower price. The V-Strom 1050 shares the same engine and chassis platform as the XT model but replaces spoked wheels with cast aluminium items. Whilst keeping the same three-mode traction control system and three selectable engine power modes, the V-Strom 1050 loses the Suzuki Intelligent Ride System and its cruise control and Motion Track Brake System with linked brakes, hill hold, slope and load control and switchable ABS modes.
The DR-Z-inspired design is finished in either white and black or grey and black colour schemes, the LED taillights are finished with red lenses instead of the clear finish of the XT, and the LED indicators are swapped for more traditional items. The mirrors are changed, also.
It also loses the standard-fit engine bars, centre stand, handguards, and lower cowling of the XT.
The V-Strom 1050 is driven by a powerful V-Twin engine combining not only power but, character, excitement and economy too. The engine delivers a deep rumble from low rpm, as the revs rise linear torque through the mid-range and a maximum 107.4PS at high rpm. This engine is as enjoyable as it is easy to use making it versatile, excelling on any road or adventure.