Revit GTX Gloves09/10/2018
Waterproof winter gloves with Gore-Tex membrane, High Loft fur lining and touchscreen capability
Rev’it Livengood GTX Gloves – Black
- PWR Ripstop stretch fabric, drum dyed goat leather, flock PU and PWR Oxford fabric construction
- Connect fingertip fabric for touchscreen capability
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and Gore-Grip technology
- High Loft fur lining, 3M Thinsulate, and Primaloft Gold insulation
- 3D SEESOFT level 2 knuckle protection
- SEESOFT, and TPU hard palm slider
- Finger protection and little finger knuckle protection
- Reflective inserts for increased visibility
For all you year-round commuters that have the luxury of heated grips, the Livengood GTX gloves are the gloves you have been waiting for. With relatively thin insulation, these winter gloves have been purpose-built to provide extreme breathability and adequate warmth in the spring and fall yet provide the right level of warmth when used in combination with heated grips throughout the year. The incorporated Gore-Tex with Gore Grip technology means that the waterproof membrane is directly laminated to the inside of the outer-shell, which significantly reduces water pick-up so the gloves stay dry and lightweight all the time. It also means that it has a positive effect on breathability, keeping your hands comfortably warm. Speaking of comfort, like all top-model gloves, the Livengood GTX gloves have been equipped with the single-motion closure system, enabling you to secure the other gloves without the usual hassle.
Rev’it Kodiak GTX Gloves – Black
By introducing the Kodiak GTX winter gloves, we are not only adding a beautifully crafted, full-leather, hard-core winter glove to the already extensive range, we are also stepping it up in terms of safety and comfort.
No, you didn’t read that wrong. We did say full leather. Typically, winter gloves are of the textile variation. But we wanted to make sure you had another choice. A gorgeous one at that.
- Full leather, hard core winter glove
- Heavily insulated, 100% waterproof gloves
- Protective features like a high-end sports glove
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
The Kodiak GTX is jam-packed with protective features you normally only find in high-end sports gloves. The Kodiak GTX is your heavily insulated, 100% waterproof, do-it-all-and-go-anywhere winter glove that will enable you to ride your motorcycle even on the coldest of days and in the harshest of weather conditions. Incorporating our unique single-motion closure system enables you to put on your second glove in one single move, a feature you have always wanted and can now make use of.
Rev’it Chevek GTX Gloves – Black
Outstanding simplicity and sleek design are the main aesthetic characteristics when describing the Chevak GTX gloves. They match effortlessly in combination with almost every jacket in our collection, whether it’s an urban overcoat or technical touring jacket.
- Outstanding simplicity and sleek design
- Thermolite® insulation and high loft fur lining
- Protection provided by a Visco Elastic knuckle
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
Yet, make no mistake, underneath the subdued design, it’s all about functionality at the highest level. Sliding your hand into the glove, you will instantly be convinced that this glove is purpose-built to face cold weather. The GORE-TEX® waterproofing technology incorporated in the Chevak GTX gloves guarantee that you’ll stay dry whatever Mother Nature might throw at you on your daily commute. On top of that, the unique single-motion closure system enables you to easily put on the second glove in no time at all.
- Bridgend 01656 661131
- Cwmbran 01633 868888
- Gloucester 01452 313131