Motorcycle Technician – Bridgend02/04/2019
MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN REQUIRED FOR OUR HONDA, SUZUKI AND INDIAN MOTORCYCLE MAIN DEALERSHIP IN BRIDGEND.
THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT VACANCY
This position will be a minimum of 40 hours a week to include working Saturdays.
Main duties include:
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance to motorcycles in accordance with manufacturer’s schedules and specifications.
- MOT Qualification an advantage
- Housekeeping- general cleaning of your working and surrounding area
- A fully qualified technician with experience of working on modern motorcycles is essential
- You must hold a valid motorcycle licence
- Technical ability, working as part of a team, customer focus and high quality standards are the attributes we seek
- Full training will be given
- Benefits include a competitive salary and a range of staff discounts
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to StephenH@thunderroad.co.uk