Job Vacancy – Parts Advisor Gloucester14/06/2022
We currently have an opportunity for someone to join our team advising customers about our wide range of Genuine Honda and aftermarket spares, parts and accessories for motorcycles.
Ideal candidate must:-
- Have great a knowledge of motorcycle parts and motorcycling in general
- Have knowledge of motorcycle accessories and their key features/functions
- Be a confident and conscientious person
- Be able to ‘multi-task’
- Have great customer service skills and a proactive work ethic
- Be computer literate
- Be well presented and enthusiastic
- Be professional, honest, punctual and reliable
Main duties include:–
- Greeting all customers and probing their individual requirements (Parts & Service).
- Presenting spares and accessories that best meet the customers’ needs.
- Stock control.
- Identifying additional sell on opportunities.
- Presenting merchandise to highest standards.
- Using the Computer system.
- Answering telephone enquiries.
- Housekeeping and general cleaning of your work area.
Candidates should have previous retail sales experience, computer literacy together with customer service and team working skills.
You will be passionate about bikes; however a positive attitude, the ability to work well within a team, along with a strong work ethic is more important than qualifications.
This is a full time position of around 40 hours per week to including Saturdays.
Apply via Indeed HERE
or Email CV and Cover Letter to ColinB@thunderroad.co.uk