We are Honda Approved School!03/04/2018
We are now an Approved Honda Training School!
Why pick Honda approved School of Motorcycling?
There are plenty of reasons to choose a Honda course, here are just a few:
- Get advice on the course before you purchase
- Courses are conveniently run through Thunder Road Motorcycles
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- Safety equipment and clothing is supplied
- No hidden fees or extras (initial test fees, insurance and fuel included)
- Learn more about the Honda range from our knowledgeable team
Current Offer – Get your next level licence & £500 towards a new Honda
A powerful bike needs a skilled rider. That’s why Honda founded The Honda School of Motorcycling. It’s a place where you can benefit from Hondas years of experience and highly skilled teaching. Access to their world-class equipment will get you ready to take on the road and make the most of the whole Honda range with a nationally recognised licence.
And if you book a A2/A licence course, our special offer can get you closer to owning a Honda bike of your own.
Raring to go?
Register online today and Honda will make getting your hands on a new, more powerful, bike even easier.
The qualified Honda instructors can get you up to A2 or A standard. That means a lot more choice when it comes to your ride.
If you register before 31st March 2019 and pass your A2/A licence course before 30th June 2019, not only will you get a nationally recognised licence, but Honda will give you £500 towards a new Honda bike.
What do you need to do?
- Fill in our online form and register for your unique code before the 31st March 2019
- Quote your unique code to us when booking a course
- Pass the Step Up course with our Honda Approved School before 30th June 2019
- Bring your pass certificate and quote your unique code to us
- Receive £500 towards any new Honda bike above 125cc
Give us a call today for more information
To find out more please go to our Training School web page, by clicking here, for more information on Honda Training Schools or to find out more about other way of doing your motorcycle test.
Click here to go to the Honda Training website