Honda Apprentice Vacancies21/09/2021
A Honda Motorcycle Apprenticeship is designed specifically for individuals who have a passion for 2-wheels and who would relish the opportunity to work on Honda’s range of world renowned, revolutionary and innovative motorcycle models.
The below diagram will give you an overview of what you will do during your 3 year apprenticeship
WHO CAN APPLY?
As a minimum you will need three GCSEs at grade A* – C or grade 4 – 9 (or equivalent), be 16+ years of age, be a resident in the United Kingdom and Islands, European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) or have the right to work in the United Kingdom (evidence will be required) in order to apply. Honda and its dealers are committed to equal opportunities and applications are welcomed from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race or belief, gender, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
- Complete the online application form (see link below)
- Your application will be reviewed by the Apprenticeship team and a shortlist is created.
- Everyone on the shortlist is invited to an assessment day at the dealership. Along with your invitation, you will receive an assessment, which must be completed prior to attending the assessment day.
- The assessment day takes the form of group activities and interviews. See below for tips on how to stand out during the assessment day.
- Most selected candidates will complete a 2-3 days work trial at the Dealership.
- The successful candidate will be offered the Apprenticeship job.
We aim to complete this within 6 weeks, start to finish, however due to the number of applicants it can take longer.
Sector: Parts Advisor / Service Advisor / Sales Advisor
APPRENTICE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – BRIDGEND & CWMBRAN
As an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor you will provide essential support and customer service. This role would be ideal for anyone who has a passion for Honda and its products but also enjoys a customer service role.
The successful candidate will be employed by a Honda Motorcycle Dealer in Bridgend OR Cwmbran, where you will be required to learn all aspects of the job role of a Honda Customer Service Advisor. Training will be provided in the Dealership and at the Honda Institute Centre of Excellence.
Training will be provided in the Dealership and at the Honda Institute Centre in Bracknell.
You will receive top quality Honda training leading to nationally recognised industry qualifications and Honda certifications including:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 – Apprenticeship Standard
- Honda Aftersales Operating Standard
- Level 2 Maths
- Level 2 English
The Customer Service apprenticeship lasts for 18 months and can lead to a rewarding career in an important department of any Honda Dealer with many possible career progressions.
Candidates must live within 20 miles of the vacancy.
Please note, you will be contacted by email within 2 working days of your application being received. Please check your spam/junk folder in case our emails are redirected there.
BRIDGEND – APPLY HERE
CWMBRAN – APPLY HERE