Honda Adventure Centre10/07/2019
Take adventure for a test ride.
The Honda Adventure Centre offers expert tuition and the chance to ride a range of Honda adventure bikes
The Honda Adventure Centre is set within Exmoor National Park, Somerset in the heart of some of the very best Adventure motorcycling terrain in the UK, yet it is only twenty miles from the M5 motorway.
The area surrounding the Honda Adventure Centre provides endless trails with spectacular, scenic views along the way. The Centre’s location aims to satisfy everyone by encouraging the eager novices and bringing on the more experienced Adventure riders on the testing terrain over the course of the 2 days.
The riding area stretches the largest fuel tank to and beyond its limit.
LEVEL 1 Two Day course: £499
- Get Out There and Ride …
- For road riders who have not ridden adventure bikes/very little or no off road experience. Level One is a two day course with room to progress to Level Two.
LEVEL 2 Two day course: £499
- For road riders who have ridden off road and/or ridden adventure style motorcycles.
LEVEL 3 Two day course: £499
- Once you have taken part in the Level 2 course, you can put your skills to the test in our challenging Level 3 Course.
- Level 3 is an advanced course covering complex and technical exercises.
- Please contact our office on 01404 841278 for Level 3 enquiries.
Africa Twin Adventure – One Day Tour: £299
Our One Day guided tour – 133 mile route! Ride some great coastal roads and take in the amazing scenery on the boundaries of the Exmoor National Park. The day includes off road riding on the surrounding legal rights of way with tuition on route. The perfect introduction to riding off road on the Africa Twin!
Suitable for riders with little or no off road experience.
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin current model
- Honda CRF Africa Twin Adventure Sports (manual and DCT available)
- CRF 250 Rally
- Riding kit (at an additional cost)
- Pub lunch
- Evening meal on first night only (Two Day courses only)
- Expert tuition
- Guaranteed adventure
*Gift vouchers available
*Corporate days available
AVAILABLE DATES (updated 30/08/2019):
- 2 day – 10 October 11 spaces left
- 2 day – 25 October 10 space left