Get On – FREE learner biker session27/07/2018
Try a scooter or motorcycle for FREE!
Cwmbran 18th August – FULLY BOOKED (We might have a cancellation, so please still register your interest by emailing in)
11am – 4pm
Bridgend 19th August – FULLY BOOKED (We might have a cancellation, so please still register your interest by emailing in)
12pm – 2.30pm
Riders are introduced to the gears, brakes and slow speed handling by a professional instructor. Bikes and protective clothing are all provided, so riders just need to wear long jeans and sturdy shoes. There is no cost at all.
Riders will also be given advice about wearing protective clothing and how to find an accredited local training school, should they decide to take their interest further, as well as learning what licences are needed for different sized motorcycles.
What do you get with GetOn:
- 30 minutes with an instructor on a 2:1 basis
- Shown/demonstrated the bike/scooter controls
- A chance to ride the bike/scooter on our premises
What do you need to do GetOn:
- No experience or licence required
- You have to be 16 or over to have a FREE try-out session
- All kit will be provided – please wear appropriate footwear. An ankle boot would be ideal. If you have a helmet, please bring this along too.
How do you book GetOn:
- e-mail Zoe : firstname.lastname@example.org
- e-mail GetOn : email@example.com
- visit www.geton.co.uk/thunder-road-august/
18th Aug – Cwmbran slots:
19th Aug -Bridgend slots: