• Over 2 million new motorcycles, cars and vans are sold every year in the UK
• Over 700,000 vehicles are written-off each year
• Motor insurance companies do not pay the full-value of your vehicle in the event of a total loss claim
GAP insurance is designed to pay the difference between your motor insurance settlement and your outstanding finance balance* or your original price paid for the motorcycle* whichever is greater.
* GAP insurance policies exclude certain products and services listed on the vehicle invoice. Full details in the policy summary. Your GAP policy refunds up to £250 of your motor insurance excess.
The Solution – Asset Secure® GAP Plus
Up to £15,000 Dual Protection Cover
In the event of write-off as a result of theft and / or accident Asset Secure® GAP Plus will pay the difference between your motor insurance settlement and the original invoiced cost of your motorcycle or your outstanding finance*, whichever is the greater, e.g.
Vehicle written-off after 24 months
Vehicle Purchase Price: £10,000
Motor Insurance Settlement: £6,000
Asset Secure (GAP) Pays: £4,000
You can find out more by calling our Sales Team, who will be happy to help answer any questions you may have:
- Bridgend 01656 661131
- Cwmbran – 01633 868888
- Gloucester – 01452 313131
Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this brochure is a brief outline of this insurance. A copy of our policy summary is available from your dealership, or from AMS Insurance Services Limited at Heyford Park House, Heyford Park, Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire OX25 5HD. T: 01869 232 563. AMS Insurance Services Ltd, United Kingdom (registered in England no. 3976974) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register No. 310422. AMS Asset Secure® GAP insurance products are underwritten specifically for AMS by Bastion Insurance Company Limited and other major insurance companies, details of which are contained in our policy summary.