Sometimes a full sized bike just takes up too much space!
If you live in a flat, commute by train or take your bike on your caravanning holiday then a folding bike is ideal.
The Raleigh Stow-E-Way is both a proper folding bike and a proper e-bike with a strong but light frame which makes the bike a pleasure to ride.
The folding frame, handlebar and pedals mean the bike can be folded to a convenient 880mm x 800mm x 440mm size so that you can secure it in the luggage compartment on a train or in the boot of your car. It will easily fit under the stairs or sit compactly in the corner of the room so it’s always available when you need it.
The powerful 45NM rear wheel motor will quickly get you up to speed and provide the assistance to get you around town efficiently. The TranzX system has 4 support levels so you can decide how hard you want to work and the motor will assist you up to a speedy 15mph. Motor systems from TransX benefit from new communications technology, which ensures that the motor maximises the battery range, and will allow your dealer to set the bike up for you via a USB link. Handle-mounted power controls are placed close to the grips, so you can easily select from the power levels, and use the speed button to give you an extra boost for hills or when you’re late for work! The 260wh battery will provide a range of up to 50km* and its small size means it can easily be removed and charged away from the bike.
The Stow-E-Way is a fully equipped bike complete with a kickstand, mudguards and a rear pannier rack meaning you will be ready to tackle whatever your journey throws at you. 20″ diameter wheels have been specifically selected to offer the best balance between practicality and folded size; plus the reflective strip around the Kenda tyres helps you be seen and safe at night. With a wide range of smooth shifting 8 speed Shimano gears, you will have both the ability to get up steep hills and zip along on the flat.
With the Raleigh Stow-E-Way you don’t have to compromise on e-bike performance just because you don’t have enough space.
*Range figure is an average and is dependent on terrain, weather conditions and level of assistance selected.
- Material AL6061
- Weight 20kg
- Wheel Size 20 inch Wheel
- Frame Aluminium 6061
- Approximate Weight 20kg
- Headset Threaded 1″ 1/8th black
- Shift Levers Shimano Revoshift 8 Speed
- Brake Levers Alloy V-brake
- Rear Derailleur Altus 8 Speed
- Brakes Shimano V-Brake
- Cassette 8 SPEED 11-32 freewheel
- Chain KMC 8 Speed Chain
- Pedals Folding Pedals with Anti Slip
- Rims Double Wall rim 36 hole 20″
- Tyres Kenda K841 20×1.95 reflective side wall
- Stem Folding Alloy stem
- Handlebars Raleigh 560mm straight bar Black
- Grips Velo comfort grips
- Saddle Raleigh ebike saddle
- Seatpost Alloy micro adjust 33.9 x 460mm
- Seat Clamp 40.8 Clamp
- Mudguards Matt Black thermoplastic
- Chainguard double alloy chain guide
- Rear Carrier Integrated Alloy carrier
- Fork Raleigh Steel trekking fork for E bike
- Crankset 48th Alloy black with alloy chain guide
- Bottom Bracket 124.5 MM Square taper
- Front Hub Alloy 36 hole black
- Rear Hub TranzX R15 motor
- Inner Tubes 20×1.95 presta
- Extras Kick Stand
- Front Wheel Double Wall rim 36 hole 20″ on Alloy hub
- Rear Wheel Double Wall rim 36 hole 20″ on R15 Motor hub
- Motor New TranzX R15 36v 250w brushless Quick stop motor
- Battery TranzX 250wh 36V 6.8Ah Battery
- Display TranzX DP15 PST Display, 3 assist levels with Walk Function
- Lighting Front and Rear Lights Powered by TranzX system
Click here to see our webpage explaining finance in more detail.
See below representative examples of finance for this ebike.