Clothing Sales Assistant – Part Time – Gloucester17/10/2019
We now need someone to join our team advising customers about our wide range of clothing, helmets and accessories in our Gloucester store.
Main duties include selling from our range of award winning products by:-
- Greeting all customers and probing their individual requirements.
- Presenting clothing / helmets / accessories that best meet the customers needs.
- Explaining features and personal benefits for each item and closing the sale. Identifying additional sell on opportunities.
- Presenting merchandise to highest standards.
- Using the Computer system.
- Answering telephone enquiries.
- Housekeeping and general cleaning of your work area.
- Helping to maintain the clothing on our online eBay store
- Have great customer service skills
- Have a passion for motorcycles
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be a confident and conscientious person
- Be proactive
Candidates should have previous retail sales experience, computer literacy together with customer service and team working skills. Ideally you will be passionate about bikes, however a positive attitude and strong work ethic are more important than qualifications.
This is a part time position of around 23.5 hours per week, over 3 days – Monday and Saturday and 1 other weekday (can be discussed). Flexibility with working hours is essential for this role and the successful candidate will be expected to work additional / various hours to cover holidays and absences.
Full training will be given. Benefits include a competitive salary and a range of staff discounts.
Email a CV and Cover Letter to MikeS@ThunderRoad.co.uk