‘Bikers’ Nite’ Meeting List Gloucester
COTSWOLD BIKE MEETS FOR ALL BIKERS
Organised by Steph Shaw Fundraising collectors: Beth Farmer & Jeanette Bond
Date may change, so please keep checking weekly.
15/04/20 FLAG & WHISTLE Toddington Railway Station GL54 5DT
|| Post Code
|| 6pm AVIATOR CAFE
||NEW YEAR’S DAY MEET
||from 12noon KINGS HEAD, BISHOP’S CLEEVE
Call into PERFORMANCE TRIUMPH CHELTENHAM,
near TGI’s Friday, GL51 7AP to see the Christmas menu &
collect your booking form for our
All welcome, but seats are limited, so you need to
book via pre-ordering and paying a deposit to Stephanie at Triumph.
Wednesday Bikers Nites evenings from 7pm
|| Post Code
|Flag & Whistle Cafe |
|Toddington Railway Station |
|Hunters Inn |
|Buckbury, Near Tewkesbury |
|of Gloucester |
|SHERBORNE ARMS |
| Market Sq. Town Ctr, Northleach |
|FROMEBRIDGE MILL. A38 (M5 J13) |
|Whitminster, Stroud |
|Worcester Road, Hanley Swan, Great Malvern |
|BELL + BLACK BEAR |
|Market Square, Moreton-in-Marsh |
|KINGS HEAD |
|Birdwood, A40 nr Huntley, Forest of Dean |
|Drum & Monkey |
|Fladbury, nr Cropthorne, Pershore / Evesham |
|OLD CROWN |
|Park End, Paganhill, Stroud |
|Completely Motorcycles |
|£2 entry. Stroud |
| VILLAGE INN |
|Twyning Green, Twyning, nr Tewkesbury |
|BELL + NEW INN |
|Main Street, Willersey, Broadway |
THUNDER ROAD M/C’s |
Spinnaker Road, Gloucester |
|GOLDEN BALL. |
|Lower Swell, B4068 nr Stow-on-the-Wold |
|CROFT FARM W ‘ PARK |
|Admission – pay on the gate – MAA Charity
Bredon Road, Bredons Hardwick, Tewkesbury |
|BEACON & RAILWAY HOTEL |
|Haresfield, (near M5 J12) |
| MINERS ARMS |
|Whitecroft, near Lydney, Forest of Dean |
|THE FOX. |
|Village Green, Broadwell, Stow-on-the-Wold. |
|Gloucestershire Airport, Bamfurlong Ln, Chelt. |
||The following meets are from 6pm –
|LOWER LODE |
| Riverside, Forthampton, nr Tewkesbury |
| (Epney) tba. |
|(Alderton) tba. |
|CLEEVE HILL GOLF CLUB |
|Cleeve Hill, Cheltenham |
In support of Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
Steph Shaw mobile: 07974 860 624
Click here for website
Please remember and follow these rules:
- Please make a donation to the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity when attending these Bike Meets.
- Keep all neighbouring Driveways and Entrances clear.
- Only park along the roadside when the Car Park is full, if it’s safe and legal to do so.
- Don’t do Wheelies, Stoppies, Burn outs or show off near the pub or Bike Meet.
- Litter goes in the bin and empty glasses to be returned to the pub or seating area.
- Do not bring your own alcoholic drinks to these meets as this is violating the Landlord’s licence.
- Ride home safely and within the speed limit after having a great time out!
~ Participation at own risk ~